Have a question about your next Kiddie Park visit or birthday party? View some of our most frequently asked questions and answers below before your visit. If your question is not answered after reading the FAQ below, please contact us by clicking HERE.
What you CAN bring into Kiddie Park for your party
- Pinatas are allowed. We will provide the rope and a place to hang the pinata. You need to bring the pinata and the stick.
- Cakes, cupcakes and goodie bags are all allowed. The only decoration not allowed is confetti.
- Characters, clowns and special guests are allowed to come to your party, but we will not be able to police other kids in the park from coming up to that special guest.
What you CAN’T bring into Kiddie Park for your party
- Outside food and drinks are not allowed, with the exception of your cake, cupcakes and goodie bags. (We do offer food/drink options for purchase. You can view pricing for those items here.)
- No generators or BBQ pits can be brought into Kiddie Park at any time.
- There is NO SMOKING or VAPING in Kiddie Park.
- In an effort to keep Kiddie Park clean, party confetti is not permitted.
How many tables do I get for my party?
- A party reservation for 12 kids gets you 3 tables. To acquire additional tables another party package must be purchased, which would get you 12 additional wristbands and 3 additional party tables.
How can I extend the length of my party?
- The Kiddie Party package can be extended for an additional hour for a flat fee of $100. Additional hours may vary upon availability. Please be sure to call or email prior to your event.
What if someone wants to ride rides after reservation is up?
- If your party riding time is over and someone still wants to ride then they will have to purchase ride tickets or unlimited ride band from the ticket booth to continue riding.
Can I get to the park early to set up my tables?
- Parties are allowed 30 minutes prior to event start time to enter and decorate their 3 party tables. Parties are then allowed 20 minutes after their event to have area cleared for the next party coming in.
When do I need to pay my deposit?
- At time of booking to guarantee your reservation. You can either come by the park and pay your deposit or you can call in your credit card to us.
How do I pay my remaining balance?
- If you placed a deposit for your party and need to pay the remaining balance, you must call or visit the park to do so. There is no option to pay the remaining balance online. All balances and party add-ons must be paid 72 hours in advance.
What if it rains?
- Parties cancelled prior to the 72-hour deadline will receive a full refund.
- Parties cancelled prior to the 48-hour deadline will receive a 75% refund.
- Parties cancelled prior to the 24-hour deadline will receive a 50% refund.
- Parties cancelled after the 24-hour deadline will not be refunded.
- Parties underway cannot be refunded. If possible, we will extend your party time for brief showers.
How do I check in for my party when I arrive?
- When you arrive for your party, there will be someone at the front gate to greet you. They will have the party seating chart and will show you to your table. Your party host will be notified of your arrival, at that time they will greet you and discuss set up and final balance payments, if any. You will then receive your 12 party wristbands 5 minutes before party start time for you to hand out.
What if I have more than 12 kids?
- If you need more wristbands, please be sure to inform your party host. If the party host is unavailable feel free to head to ticket box to purchase additional bands. All additional bands are $9 per child and will only be valid during the duration of event.
Can I start a tab at the Snack Bar?
- Kiddie Park has a no tab policy.
What are the weight and height requirements?
- Kiddie Park has no weight or height requirements. We only have an age requirement of 1 – 12 years old.
Do you have any group drink discounts for parties?
- Kiddie Park offers a 2.5 gallon of lemonade, iced tea, or fruit punch for $10. One 2.5 gallon serves anywhere from 35-40 guests. All drink options are provided cups and ice. Just ask your party host about these options and he/she will be happy to serve you.
Can I reserve a specific section of tables?
- We try our best to accommodate requests for particular sections, but we cannot 100% guarantee it. There are times where things happen that are out of our control that cause the party map for the day to need to change.
KIDDIE PARK SAFETY GUIDELINES
Kiddie Park safety guidelines
- Kiddie Park Entry: Once you are in the park, you are able to stay as long as you want (average stay 2.5-3 hours).
- For your convenience and safety, there will be dozens of hand-sanitizer stations placed throughout Kiddie Park courtesy of H-E-B.
- Kiddie Park Crew will be regularly cleaning and disinfecting knobs, rails, and other surfaces commonly touched throughout the Kiddie Park.
- Masks are recommended indoors.
- Bathroom facilities are open and will be cleaned regularly.
- Social distancing markers will be placed on pathways, and in restrooms.
- Please maintain a safe distance of 6-feet from the nearest guest that’s not in your group during your Kiddie Park visit.
- Our snack stands will be open with enhanced safety measures to ensure your group has a safe and fun experience.
- No tables of more than 10 people.
- Please be prepared to pay using a valid credit or debit card at Kiddie Park. VISA, MasterCard, AMEX, and Discover are accepted. Some locations accept Apple Pay and Android Pay. The ability to use cash is very limited.
To make your next Kiddie Park visit the best experience possible, please plan your visit ahead of time. We are in constant communication with state and local officials to ensure that we are operating responsibly.
We have taken enhanced health and safety measures for you, our other guests, and Kiddie Park employees. You must follow all posted instructions while visiting Kiddie Park.
An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public space where people are present. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. According to the Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), senior citizens and guests with underlying medical conditions are especially vulnerable. By visiting Kiddie Park, you voluntarily assume all risk related to exposure to COVID-19.